For most council clerks the Year End deadline can be a pain but if you have your monthly reporting down to a tee then it should go pretty smoothly! Read more about the monthly reports you should be running here.
In Part 3 of our three-part video series on advanced reporting features, Scribe Support Accountant Hannah walks you through the reports you should do at Year End for a Receipts and Payments account.
If you’ve been doing your monthly work, then when it comes time to do Year End there’s not too much more to be done:
1) Update your asset register;
2) Check borrowings if applicable;
3) Run an annual return.
Watch the helpful video below!
Promise: ace the reports at Year End
- Understanding the reports you need to do when it comes to Year End
- Confidently know how to carry out the reports on Scribe
- Relax and let Scribe do the hard work for you
Still need more help? Simply contact us - we are happy to help.